Thankfully, my wish count isn't too far above his wish count.I have seen that gif a million times this week, and it never gets old. (I do laugh at Cudmore in the background... hilarious!)
My wish count is... well... let's just say at this stage I should get WHATEVER I wish for if the age thing has anything to do with it :)I love the gif... he sure does blow well....just saying :PXOXOKelly
Follow your heart: Dream big.
Thankfully, my wish count isn't too far above his wish count.
ReplyDeleteI have seen that gif a million times this week, and it never gets old. (I do laugh at Cudmore in the background... hilarious!)
My wish count is... well... let's just say at this stage I should get WHATEVER I wish for if the age thing has anything to do with it :)
ReplyDeleteI love the gif... he sure does blow well....just saying :P
XOXO
Kelly