I LOVE Mexi(Shmexi)Rob! He was definitely in my top 3 of fave Robs that first year of my Robsession.I'm a little teary with that song. I have a hard time listening to that one without tearing up... don't know why...Love ya both!
I love that song...I get it stuck in my head and it's there all day...and I don't mind. Those pics are so yum.Tess
I love that song :)And he owns me.That is all!xoxoKelly
Follow your heart: Dream big.
I LOVE Mexi(Shmexi)Rob! He was definitely in my top 3 of fave Robs that first year of my Robsession.
ReplyDeleteI'm a little teary with that song. I have a hard time listening to that one without tearing up... don't know why...
Love ya both!
I love that song...I get it stuck in my head and it's there all day...and I don't mind. Those pics are so yum.
ReplyDeleteTess
I love that song :)
ReplyDeleteAnd he owns me.
That is all!
xoxo
Kelly