Sunday, August 1, 2010

What you do to me


What you do to me
by DavidJM

When I look into your eyes the feeling takes me to a far off place. A place that feels like it was made for only us to share. A place where nothing could ever go wrong. A place where the angels play. A place where the Sky's are never grey

When I look into your heart I see a person filled with love. A person I would like to know so much more of. You wear your heart on your sleeve for everyone to see. Would be lucky if I had it all for me.




2 comments:

  1. Whoa, momma. He does things for me.

    Love that last pic especially.

    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more that he is so filled with love that he freely hands out to others.

    ReplyDelete

Follow your heart: Dream big.