Oh, geez. This would take much thought and consideration. Wow, um...I would definitely tell him how I love it that he smiles with his eyes. I would also thank him for just being him. I would ask him how he likes his eggs. It says a lot about a person. I would ask him how he writes songs...do they just come to him, does he dream about them...I want to know the process. Those are just a few things off the top of my head. I'm sure I would sound like a blubbering idiot.
Again... Perfect title as there are so many things I would say.
If I had the chance to have a sit down (it's what I call a long period of time to talk face to face), I would talk about stories - what I want to see him make, what I want to make, what we've read. I would talk about his charity work. I would talk about everyday random stuff. I would try to find out more about him and his life without being prying. I want to joke around and just have fun. Maybe a little light flirting? I am a flirt at heart, ya know. ;)
I guess what I am trying to say is, that I would absolutely love having a long, random, winding conversation.
WOW... Luckily I've had the few moments with him in a group... and when he shook my hand, In my head I was thinking, "Please dear God don't let me say anything stupid... and what ever I say to him please let me sound intelligent"
How did I repond to his hand shake and "hello" (at least I think he said hello he could have said anything but I forgot to ask God to make me listen to every sound he made)
To whatever he said I replied "Hi I'm Kelly, it's truly wonderful to meet you"
He smiled and said thanks...
But.... given the opportunity to have an actual relaxed conversation with him... no time limit.. not an interview but a conversation...
Well the topic possibilities are endless... but I'm sure somewhere in there I would commend him for remaining true to himself, let him know that I looked forward to seeing where he took his life, that I appreciate his talent, and wish he would play piano more often and stop smoking.... Among other things.
And at some point, while he was talking on about whatever, I would become so transfixed by him, that when he stopped speaking I wouldn't notice, and he would looked at me with a silly grin and ask "What?" and my replied would be .......
Oh, geez. This would take much thought and consideration. Wow, um...I would definitely tell him how I love it that he smiles with his eyes. I would also thank him for just being him. I would ask him how he likes his eggs. It says a lot about a person. I would ask him how he writes songs...do they just come to him, does he dream about them...I want to know the process. Those are just a few things off the top of my head. I'm sure I would sound like a blubbering idiot.
ReplyDeleteTess
Again... Perfect title as there are so many things I would say.
ReplyDeleteIf I had the chance to have a sit down (it's what I call a long period of time to talk face to face), I would talk about stories - what I want to see him make, what I want to make, what we've read. I would talk about his charity work. I would talk about everyday random stuff. I would try to find out more about him and his life without being prying. I want to joke around and just have fun. Maybe a little light flirting? I am a flirt at heart, ya know. ;)
I guess what I am trying to say is, that I would absolutely love having a long, random, winding conversation.
WOW... Luckily I've had the few moments with him in a group... and when he shook my hand, In my head I was thinking, "Please dear God don't let me say anything stupid... and what ever I say to him please let me sound intelligent"
ReplyDeleteHow did I repond to his hand shake and "hello" (at least I think he said hello he could have said anything but I forgot to ask God to make me listen to every sound he made)
To whatever he said I replied "Hi I'm Kelly, it's truly wonderful to meet you"
He smiled and said thanks...
But.... given the opportunity to have an actual relaxed conversation with him... no time limit.. not an interview but a conversation...
Well the topic possibilities are endless... but I'm sure somewhere in there I would commend him for remaining true to himself, let him know that I looked forward to seeing where he took his life, that I appreciate his talent, and wish he would play piano more often and stop smoking.... Among other things.
And at some point, while he was talking on about whatever, I would become so transfixed by him, that when he stopped speaking I wouldn't notice, and he would looked at me with a silly grin and ask "What?" and my replied would be .......
XOXO
Kelly